Join us on Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 for the monthly Member Meeting!
Place: The Old Mill, 21 Old Mill Road, Toronto (Garden Room)
Map: Click HERE
PARKING IS FREE!
At the ICF we are aiming to provide our members informative sessions that help them better their businesses by listening to them for ideas on future sessions, which is why we are pleased to follow up on member interest in offering sales and marketing skills for those who feel they are not “sales people” and are facing the challenges of selling their brand, services, products and businesses.
In this informative and rich session our presenters from StrateGrowth will cover:
Professional Sports players have mindset coaches, should Professional Coaches?
• The Power of our Beliefs
• The Up’s and Down’s of sales
• Be Aware of Negativity
• Identifying Fears & how to overcome them
• The Impact of Behavioural Styles on our sales Approach
• Top 5 steps for successful cold calling
• Tactics on how to connect with high level executives ( How to go from an 8% contact rate to 60% contact rate)
• Workshop on Value Propositions - role plays
Join Rob Farrell & Stu Robb, StrateGrowth Partners for this great evening event!
Read more about Rob & Stu HERE